Sometimes everyone else in your unit was awarded the proper ribbons and medals but your DD-214 is left bare.  You can request to correct your awards, ribbons and medals if you rate them.  We can help you file for this correction.  It is a simple process that is often met with delay and inaccuracies.  Our team helps in navigating these issues to ease the process and assume the headaches. Please contact us for a free consultation so that we can discuss what options you may have.  Please note, correcting these omissions and errors could positively impact your VA claims too.

If any of this has happened to you, let us fight for you. Call us at (941) 552-6677 or email us at to get started

Get in Touch

Please call us at (941) 552-6677 or fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.

Home Page Hero Contact Form

Not Sure If You Qualify?

Are you a veteran or a family member of a veteran seeking legal assistance? Our team of experienced attorneys at Veterans Affairs Law is here to help. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn how we can assist you with your VA benefits, disability claims, and other legal matters.

Stay Up to Date
Basic Subscribe Form
In Partnership With

© 2024 Veterans Affairs Law | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Website by DigiSphere Marketing

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram